What does it mean to live as your authentic self? In this episode, Jeanie Y. Chang, LMFT, reflects on her own identity journey as a second generation Korean American, and discovering her vocation as an interdisciplinary, mental health clinician who serves the needs of APIA families and their communities.
Today, Jeanie is Founder and CEO of her own therapeutic practice, Your Change Provider, PLLC®. She is also a sought-after global speaker and a best-selling author to her personal memoir, A is for Authentic, Not for Anxieties or Straight A’s. Above all, she is a loving wife and mother of four.
Together, we discuss the complex intersectionality of mental health, identity, mindfulness, and resilience, and explore the hidden magic behind Cultural Confidence™ and claiming one’s narrative. Get ready for a treasure trove of resourceful insights and aha moments as Jeanie addresses stigma around mental health and the impact of racial trauma as she promotes good mental health and emotional well-being.
- Web site: Your Change Provider, PLLC®
- Social Media/Blog Posts/Podcasts: https://solo.to/jeaniechang
- Personal Memoir: A is for Authentic: Not for Anxieties or for Straight A’s (available on Amazon)
- Host of Noona's Noonchi on YouTube
More on Jeanie Y.Chang, LMFT, CMHIMP, CCTP
- A solutions-focused, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider, and Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- CEO & Founder, Your Change Provider, PLLC®
- Creator, Cultural Confidence™
- President and Board Chairman of Asian Mental Health Collective
- National Director, NAAAP Self-Care & Wellness (National Association of Asian American Professionals)
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanieychang/
The information on this page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content in this podcast is for general information purposes only.