One of Asian Women for Health’s core goals is to collect and disseminate useful resources to help educate everyone on Asian women’s health topics. Please explore our current resources and help us to identify new content!
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Asian American women.
- Asian American women have the lowest utilization rate for pap smear tests and mammograms.
- Collectively, over one-fifth of Asian Americans have high blood pressure in 2011.
- Facts That Asian & Pacific Islander American Women Need to Know About Their Risk
- Asian Americans and Cancer Fact Sheet
- Asian & Pacific Islanders and Cardiovascular Disease Fact Sheet
- Asian Americans and the Family-based Immigration System
- AAPI Women and HPV/Pap Test Fact Sheet
- Asian American Women’s Health Initiative Project at Boston University
- Physical, Behavioral, and Mental Health Issues
in Asian American Women
- MDPH HPV Information Sheet
ABC Fact Sheets
CDC: Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women – January 2016
Cervical Cancer Screening Recommendation