ASIAN WOMEN FOR HEALTH IS RAISING THE VOLUME ON:
- Providing communities with critical access to free breast and cervical cancer workshops to deliver culturally and linguistically appropriate health education with an emphasis on preventative care.
- Connecting women on important health issues, and giving voice to their personal journeys to become inspiring agents of change through a monthly AWFH podcast, “From Resilience to Radiance” (launched in January 2019).
- Building an online community on WeChat, a group for Chinese women living with breast cancer to share information and support, while reducing language barriers and time/space restrictions.
- The State of Asian Women’s Health Conference, our annual conference that connects experts from different industries to learn about important healthcare challenges and disparities across racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups.
- Our annual Asian American Mental Health Forum that engages health practitioners, policymakers, researchers, and people with lived experience to combat stigmas and concerns related to mental health within Asian communities.